Intershop is a leading provider of innovative eCommerce solutions with a long history of excellence.
As a sophisticated eCommerce platform, Intershop empowers international growth of your online business. This highly innovative solution has helped businesses create effective, multi-channel online shops – and at Crimsonwing we’ve built many of them. We don’t just develop Intershop websites, we also maintain and support them from start to finish.
the Crimsonwing + intershop story
Back in 1992, Intershop was one of the first companies to venture into providing eCommerce platforms and established itself quickly as an industry pioneer. Later in 1998, we started up the Crimsonwing eCommerce business and partnered with Intershop as a best-of-breed solution to offer to our clients. Ever since, we have been delivering complex B2C, B2B and global procurement solutions, enabling successful online retail. With more than 250 consultants, developers and project managers, we have the needed agility to respond to your changing needs.
In response to increasingly complex eCommerce requirements, we provide a variety of services beyond software and consulting. At Crimsonwing we can customise the platform enabling you to leverage the full potential of online selling. From initial design and development to hosting and support, we can guide you through every stage of your Intershop project. Before you know it, you’ll be using Intershop’s smart tools to leverage the potential of social networks, marketplaces, and mobile sales channels.
why we love intershop
- Intershop supports every conceivable channel to reach each and every one of your customers, partners, and suppliers
- sell online B2B and B2C
- integrate suppliers and back-end systems for a seamless solution
- personalised promotions and campaigns for all your customer segments
- more customer touch points for a better experience
- Internationalisation with multi-language, multi-currency, multi-tax and more
- integrated Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- improved catalogue and product data management
- and much more.
more about intershop
Intershop is available through a selection of licensing models, designed to suit the needs of different business models. Our team can help you understand the implications of each licensing model:
- Licence costs per CPU (Central Processor Unit)
- Licence costs based on transaction
- SaaS solution (Software as a Service – on-demand software)