Magento Enterprise is a powerful and versatile eCommerce platform enabling many of the world’s most successful online retailers deliver a great experience to their customers.
With endless features and functionality, Magento is the fastest-growing eCommerce platform in the world. As well as offering all the tools your business needs and more, Magento Enterprise only costs a fraction of competing enterprise solutions – bonus!
the Crimsonwing + magento story
Back in early 2009, we discovered Magento Enterprise as an eCommerce platform and were taken by its potential immediately. As one of the early adopters of this great platform, we’ve come a long way: We are Magento Gold Partners and have been helping enterprises and SMEs across the globe to get the most out of their precious online shops.
Our team of Magento developers is one of the largest in Europe, with more than 20 certified developers. We have the expertise to deliver advanced end-to-end solutions to complex challenges – including back-end systems integration and international roll-outs.
At Crimsonwing we are much more than just Magento experts. We have a holistic view of technology in business, and help our clients benefit from the latest, most suitable technology for their specific requirements. We pride ourselves on our ability to tailor platforms to suit our clients’ needs – and not vice versa.
why we love magento
- Tonnes of features and functionality: Magento Enterprise comes loaded with almost everything you need to operate a successful online shop. And it continues to grow through their vast open source community, as technology enables new functionality. Download the Magento brochure for a full list of functionality.
- Extensive APIs: Or Application Programming Interface in non-tech-speak. That means we can seamlessly integrate Magento with your back-end systems. This will provide you and your customers with an end-to-end solution, which makes life a lot easier. We specialise in B2B, in fact we love it, which usually means integration is a key part of our projects.
- Easily customisable and extensible: You know your business is special, so why not reflect that in your online shop and provide your customers with an ideal experience? Let us customise Magento to reflect the needs of your brand and day-to-day operations. Read more about how we tailor your solution to your needs in our project approach section.
- Cost-effective eCommerce: With Magento being an open source platform, you get all the features you need, without the high licence cost attached to it.
- We know Magento inside and out: Having developed Magento solutions for clients in multiple countries and diverse industries, we know the potential of the software and how to make it work for you.
more about magento enterprise
Magento Enterprise Edition is a complete eCommerce platform that provides all the functionality you need to sell online. It gives you many advanced features and even the flexibility to extend the platform to suit your specific business requirements. Besides Magento Enterprise, which we focus on here at Crimsonwing, Magento also offers two alternative products to small online retailers – Magento Go and Magento Community.
key features of magento enterprise
- Multi-store, multi-language and multi-currency – check this out in our Watco case study
- Customer Segmentation – read Caroline’s blog entry
- Flexible product catalogue rules – read Theresia’s blog entry
- Rich Merchandising Suite – delivers personalised and targeted offers
- Comprehensive back-office administration, including order control, shipping rules, invoicing and customer service – read Barry’s blog entry
- SEO friendly by default – search-engine optimised – read Caroline’s SEO blog entry
Interested in updates? Why not register to our newsletter?