Microsoft Dynamics AX gives you the power to manage complexity, the agility to adapt to change and the simplicity to get things done.
Designed for enterprises, Dynamics AX provides a wealth of core functionality, including Finance, Human Resource Management (HR), Project Management and Supply Chain Management. Dynamics AX also has industry-specific capabilities out of the box for businesses in manufacturing, distribution, retail, services and the public sector.
By combining a comprehensive ERP with purpose-built industry capabilities, this single powerful solution delivers rapid value across your business. Dynamics AX encourages user involvement with its familiar interface, role-tailored user experience, and easy access to relevant information and processes. Download the full AX brochure for more detail.
the Crimsonwing + microsoft dynamics AX story
Like with all our Dynamics solutions, we’re passionate about AX and have been working with it since 2004. Over the years, we have built on our strength to deliver complex Dynamics AX projects and prove our skills and competencies in Microsoft’s stringent annual accreditation process. Crimsonwing is a leading Microsoft Gold Certified partner and our Dynamics team now has more than 100 specialists, making us one of the largest Microsoft Gold partners in Europe.
We offer a complete range of complimentary services, from systems integration and custom development to cloud solutions and support, so you can rely on us to implement and manage your solution for the long term.
why we love microsoft dynamics AX
In brief: it embraces a vast amount of functionality and is very adaptable to really make it your own. The list is long, but some of the essential features include:
- Financial Management: General ledger, accounts receivable and payable, bank management, budgetary control, share service support, compliance management
- Business Intelligence: KPI dashboard, standard, ad-hoc and analytical reports, as well as role-tailored, pre-defined, multi-dimensional data views
- Sales and Marketing: campaign automation, lead/opportunity management, CRM connector
- Supply Chain Management: Inventory management, multi-site warehouse management, trade agreements, order promising, distribution planning, quality management
- Project Management and Accounting: Project accounting, invoicing, cost control, work breakdown structures, integration with Microsoft Projects.
microsoft cloud solutions
With the latest releases of Dynamics AX, we can now also provide your ERP solution on the cloud. This means that you can access your Dynamics ERP system through the internet, anytime, anywhere. Besides giving you immense flexibility and unlimited access to your system, it is also much more cost effective, as you won’t need to invest in expensive hardware to host it yourself. For more detailed information on the Microsoft Dynamics Cloud solutions, please get in touch with one of our consultants.