Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant – CW07/2015
Together with other project team members and the Technical Architect you will be able to design new functionalities and modules. Furthermore you are able to assist and coach colleagues. You will also take part in sales presentations to potential customer or partners. You would be based in Malta, but could travel to customers or partners in different countries.
- Minimum 3 years work experience as a ERP Functional Consultant, preferably with knowledge and experience on Microsoft Dynamics AX, on Finance, Inventory and Trade. Manufacturing and Warehousing knowledge will be an added value
- Experience as an AX pre-sales Consultant
- Knowledge of all ERP modules, particularly finance, warehousing and trade and logistics
- Analytical, accurate and proactive
- Excellent communication, presentation and social skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Willing to travel abroad on a needs basis.
Enjoy the benefits
We have put together a great package for this exciting opportunity that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
KPMG Crimsonwing is an IT solutions provider supplying and implementing best-in-class software packages, custom solutions and professional services. Around its three focus areas of eCommerce, ERP and systems integration, KPMG Crimsonwing provides numerous complementary services.
To apply for this position, please send your CV, along with a covering letter detailing salary expectations, to KCWMTemail@example.com. Applications will be treated in strictest confidence and should quote reference CW07/2015.