Microsoft D365O/AX Developers – KCW09/18
- Analysis, design, development, maintenance, application migration/upgrades, data migration, testing and documenting Dynamics D365O/AX solutions for clients in Europe and North America.
- 2+ years’ experience of X++ development.
- Educated to degree level in IT (or equivalent).
- Sound judgement and the ability to discern key issues and deal with them effectively.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong understanding of the functional areas of D365O/Dynamics AX, as well as testing them.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a professional demeanour.
- Logical and systematic in your approach to tasks and planning.
- Ability to talk to people of differing technical expertise.
Enjoy the benefits:
We have put together a great package for this exciting opportunity that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
To apply for this position, please send your CV, along with a covering letter, to KCWMT-Careers@kpmg.com. Applications will be treated in strictest confidence and should quote reference KCW09/18.