KPMG Crimsonwing is part of KPMG and focuses on business consultancy and IT solution implementations within the fields of ERP, CRM and eCommerce. For our office in Malta we are looking for a:
The key responsibilities of the Cloud Engineer will include the day-to-day support, monitoring, management, maintenance of operating systems, installation/configuration of cloud hosting infrastructures, including networking, servers and storage.
Other responsibilities include
- Designing, building and maintaining IT infrastructures on the cloud
- Creating and maintaining automated IT systems procedures
- Proactively reviewing and supporting existing implementations
- Keep abreast with latest technology developments
- Team player with a customer focus
- Covering 24/7 support
- Cloud technologies: Microsoft Azure
- Monitoring tools
- Databases, mainly MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Cosmos DB
- Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Python scripting
- Web Apps and Logic Apps
- IIS, Apache, Nginx
Enjoy the benefits
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a remuneration package commensurate with skills and work experience.
Be a part of our success
If you would like to help KPMG Crimsonwing customers find the right solutions by developing award-winning answers, then look no further. Please send your CV and covering letter to KCWMT-Careers@kpmg.com.