Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Consultant
The team is focusing on advisory and implementation services that relate to the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM & ERP). This will include the implementation of these systems and also engagements relating to Independent Programme Assurance where third parties are delivering such programmes.
This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing new business area within an established and market leading firm.
- The CRM Functional consultant will perform customer delivery of the various modules of Dynamics CRM working closely with client teams and business stakeholders;
- Organise, manage and document workshops, meetings and requirements sessions with the client representatives, project stakeholders and delivery teams;
- Interface effectively with other members of the delivery team and the solution Architect to ensure that the CRM solution meets client’s requirements;
- Deliver high quality business and software solutions and services to clients ensuring the implementation of best practices based on Microsoft Dynamics standards and supported configuration/customisations;
- The creation of high quality and sustainable client solutions and project documentation including support for testing activities;
- Deliver all consultancy and configuration work according to KPMG Crimsonwing’s project methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan: on time and on budget;
- Contribute to Pre-Sales activities as required including building demo and proof of concept solutions for various client presentations;
- Work on the creation of KPMG Crimsonwing Dynamics 365 solutions and industry templates;
- Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour;
- Identify business/project risks and mitigate or communicate as necessary;
- Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally;
- Support practice development activities such as defining and configuring industry specific solutions;
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training;
- Work on own initiative and with minimal support if needed;
- To carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the management team;
- Represent KPMG Crimsonwing in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Qualifications and Essential Skills:
- A University graduate with relevant degree within a computing or business discipline;
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications (CRM , 2013, 2015, 2016, 365) are desirable;
- Strong functional knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM covering a wide spectrum of industries and sectors;
- Minimum 4 years hands-on proven functional experience in CRM configuration, standard customisations, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development is a must;
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of all areas within Customer Engagement including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Services, Microsoft Flow and PowerApps;
- Good understanding of Dynamics CRM DB Schema and Business Data Model including the customisations and development of Business Data Models for different solutions;
- Good understand of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Accelerators, industry templates and add-ons.
Experience and Background:
- A proven track record of successful implementation of a number of solutions within large client companies, preferably across a number of business verticals;
- A proven ability to develop a clear understanding of clients’ needs and the ability to incorporate them into a solution;
- Experience of consultancy roles in software delivery;
- Experience in a delivery-orientated IT environment using waterfall and agile methodologies;
- Adept at Business Requirement Analysis;
- Experience in supporting pre-sales activities is an advantage;
- Project documentation experience especially for work packages to be implemented by offshore teams;
- Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge.
Enjoy the benefits
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
Be a part of our success
If you would like to implement industry leading ERP solutions, then look no further. Please send your CV and covering letter to KCWMTfirstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the Malta office.