KPMG Crimsonwing is part of KPMG and focuses on business consultancy and IT solution implementations within the fields of ERP, CRM and e-commerce. For our office in Malta, we are looking for a:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O/AX Functional Consultant
KPMG Crimsonwing Malta is looking for Functional Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O/AX candidates, educated to Bachelor or Master’s Degree level, and with minimum 4 years work experience as a functional consultant on D365 F&O / AX or other equivalent solutions. The successful candidate will work in an international team, and will be involved in hands-on configuration assignments, as well, expected to functionally lead Dynamics AX solution implementations.
Together with other project team members and the Technical Architect you will be able to design new functionalities and modules. Furthermore you are able to assist and coach colleagues. You will also take part in sales presentations to potential customer or partners. You would be based in Malta, but could travel to customers or partners in different countries.
- Minimum 4 years work experience as an ERP Functional, preferably with knowledge and experience on Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX
- Experience as an ERP pre-sales Consultant
- Understanding of all ERP modules
- Specialized knowledge in any of the following areas;
- Sales and Procurement
- Trade and Logistics
- Analytical, accurate and proactive
- Excellent communication, presentation and social skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Willing to travel abroad on a needs basis.
Enjoy the benefits
We have put together a great package for this exciting opportunity that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
KPMG Crimsonwing is an IT solutions provider supplying and implementing best-in-class software packages, custom solutions and professional services. Around its three focus areas of e-commerce, ERP and systems integration, KPMG Crimsonwing provides numerous complementary services.
To apply for this position, please send your CV, along with a covering letter detailing salary expectations, to KCWMTfirstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be treated in strictest confidence.