Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Developer
KPMG Crimsonwing’s Advisory function is building a world class Microsoft Dynamics Practice:
The team is focusing on advisory and implementation services that relate to the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE, F&O & BC). This will include leading the implementation of these systems and also engagements relating to Independent Programme Assurance where third parties are delivering such programmes.
This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing new business area within a market leading firm.
- Work alongside the Solution and Technical Architects to help create high quality design and sustainable client solutions and project documentation;
- Working in an Agile or Waterfall approach depending on the business requirements
- Implementation of technical solutions for customer requirements in D365CE
- Ensuring all design/technical documentation is kept up to date during the development process
- Development on components outside of the core D365CE platform but within the wider Microsoft stack for example Power BI, LogicApps, Azure Service Bus and PowerApps.
- Working with both on-shore and off/near-shore development teams
- Deliver all development work per KPMG Crimsonwing’s Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully per the project plan: on time and on budget;
- Be an active member of technical and design working groups within the practice
- Adhere to best practice and KPMG technical standards during all development
- Ensure proper code management takes place for all development work including source control, unit-testing and code reviews.
- Working alongside the Technical Architects to implement any agreed strategy for automated builds and release on projects is in place
- Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally.
- Identify any risks and issues early and raise through the appropriate governance channels
- To carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Practice management team.
- Represent KPMG Crimsonwing in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Qualification and Essential Skills:
- A University graduate with relevant degree within a computing or business discipline.
- A Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement Certification (2015, 2016 or 365).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement / CRM Online 2015, 2016 or 365.
- A good understanding of best practices for .Net Development, including code management (i.e. source control), unit testing methodologies and build processes
- Experience in D365CE Configuration, Customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development is a must.
- Knowledge and understanding of all CRM functional areas including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service and Professional Services.
- An understanding of Dynamics CRM DB Schema and Business Data Model including the customisation and development of Business Data Models for different solutions.
- D365CE Integration Development using supporting Microsoft technologies such as Common Data Service, Flow, Logic Apps and Azure Service Bus
- Experience in using Azure DevOps (VSTS) for source control
- Experience in using and configuring Azure DevOps build and release pipelines
- Microsoft Power BI development
- Microsoft Power Apps development in-line with D365CE data structures
- HTML5 Development in line with D365CE
- Technical knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server, Reporting Services (SSRS) Integration Services and Analysis Services
- Data migration experience in-line with D365CE including best practices around speed and efficiency
- Experience in using third party tools for D365CE integration and migrations, for example Scribe or Kingsway Soft SSIS adapters
- Experience and knowledge of D365CE Accelerators, industry templates and add-ons as well as ISV solutions and products commonly used in D365CE projects.
- Experience working with off/near-shore teams
- A proven track record of successful implementation of a number of D365CE technological solutions within enterprise companies.
- Experience in a delivery-orientated IT environment using waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Technical project documentation experience especially for work packages to be implemented by offshore teams.
Enjoy the benefits
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
Be a part of our success
If you would like to implement industry leading ERP solutions, then look no further. Please send your CV and covering letter to KCWMTfirstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the Malta office.