KPMG Crimsonwing is part of KPMG and focuses on business consultancy and IT solution implementations within the fields of ERP and CRM. For our office in the Malta, we are looking for a:
D365O Functional Finance & Operations Consultant
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations for 1 year
- Experience with AX2012 for at least 3 years
- Along with experience in end to end implementations
- Experience with (D365O) interfacing and Integration
- Experience in consulting and very good presentation skills
- Knowledge in gathering technical requirement
- Beneficial to know LCS and VSTS
- Experience responding to RFPs and RFQs would be beneficial
Qualifications and Essential Skills:
- Minimum of 4 years Microsoft Dynamics (preferably including D365O) implementation experience including the following modules and areas
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts payable
- Cash and Bank Management
- Project Management and Accounting
- Fixed Assets
- Management Reporter
- Financial Consolidation and elimination experience
- Experience with electronic banking file needs
- Basic knowledge in Financial workflow or journal approval
- Good understanding of Accounting processes, principles, functionality & systems
- Microsoft Dynamics certifications in Finance
- Solid Finance background (ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified or qualified is desirable but not essential)
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) a plus
- Multi-legal entries experience desirable but not essential
- Multi-currency experience desirable but not essential
- Exudes confidence
- Works independently as well as in a team environment
- Acts with professional demeanour
- Manages time and multiple tasks accordingly
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction
- Desires to constantly assess and incorporate new technologies and software into their skillset
- Promotes the Values of our company.
This position will be part of the Managed Services team and the chosen candidate may be required to work on shift basis.
Be part of our success: KPMG Crimsonwing is an international business & IT solutions provider that supports organisations in business transformations enabled by technology. Our work focuses on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), eCommerce and Online Solutions. Using our business and IT expertise we can help automate and transform organisations with the established business technology solutions of Microsoft, Intershop and Magento and a wide range of professional services.
KPMG Crimsonwing consists of more than 350 skilled employees, offers 24/7 support services and has a near-shore centre in Malta. Together with KPMG’s global network of member firms clients can benefit from a broad professional palette of business services, enabled by technology.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV along with a completed to KPMG Crimsonwing Human Resources via email on KCWMT-Careers@kpmg.com. Applications will be treated in strictest confidence.