KPMG Crimsonwing is part of KPMG and focuses on business consultancy and IT solution implementations within the fields of ERP, CRM and eCommerce. For our office in Malta we are looking for an:
An eCommerce developer at KPMG Crimsonwing is technically highly skilled and versatile, with a passion for design, implementation and support of eCommerce sites that can delight both internal and external clients.
We pride ourselves on delivering highly modular, testable, scalable, SOLID code with continuous integration and deployment to cloud environments. We follow agile methodologies and a Git workflow.
As a member of the eCommerce team, you’ll be expected to keep up to date with the tech field and eCommerce in particular. We gladly sponsor certifications and training courses.
Some experience in the following is essential for this role:
- Java – but experience in other programming languages such as C++, C#, etc.will also be considered
- SQL and relational database technologies
- OOP principles and design patterns
- RESTful web services, familiarity with SOAP is an added bonus
- Source control technologies
- Team player, strong communication skills, excellent command of English
Desirable knowledge and skills
- Testing – familiarity with modern testing techniques
- Geb and Spock
- Gradle, Maven, Eclipse and Continuous Integration
- Experience in Azure cloud, Microsoft 365
We are looking for developers with at least 3 years’ experience in all or some of these technologies, training will be provided for skills which are still new for you.
Enjoy the benefits
We have put together a great package for this exciting opportunity that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Should you, or someone you know, fit the above description send your CV and a brief covering letter to KCWMTfirstname.lastname@example.org.