KPMG Crimsonwing is part of KPMG and focuses on business consultancy and IT solution implementations within the fields of ERP, CRM and eCommerce. For our office in Malta, we are looking for a:
ERP Project Manager
KPMG Crimsonwing is looking for a talented ERP Project Manager who is eager to work in a fast-paced environment. This outstanding ERP career development opportunity will see you manage international projects around the world-famous Microsoft Dynamics platform.
This position calls for an organised and pragmatic individual who will be managing client implementations and assisting in pre-sales activities. The ERP Project Manager will also be:
- Determining the implementation method to be used on the project;
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on project progress;
- Preparing project communication plans;
- Preparing and managing risk and quality management plans;
- Managing the projects constraints, including scope, time, budget, quality, risk, and resources;
- Providing status reports to executive sponsors and other stakeholders as required;
- Leading the project team and handle HR related issues;
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing ERP projects
- Project Management Certification (Prince2 or equivalent)
- Scrum Master certification
- Good presentation skills
- Strong time management, team facilitation and organisational skills
- Ability to influence and motivate others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with analysing complex issues and delivering appropriate solutions
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Ability to travel, sometimes on short notice
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics will be considered an asset. Experience on other ERP platforms will be considered.
Enjoy the benefits:
We have put together a great package for this exciting opportunity that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Should you, or someone you know, fit the above description send your CV and a brief covering letter to KCWMTfirstname.lastname@example.org.