Lead Quality Assurance Analyst at KPMG Crimsonwing is a technically highly skilled and versatile person with a passion for leading and creating good testing practices and strategies. The chosen candidate will also help build, and lead, a small team of QA Analysts, working within an Agile/BDD software development team. He will also be entrusted in ensuring high quality software releases.
Lead Quality Assurance Analyst – KCW21/17
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test artefacts like test data, data validation scripts, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Leading the usage of automation technologies on projects.
- Hold and facilitate test plan and test case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Create and execute manual & automated test cases using API / Selenium Web driver with C# and report test results.
The successful candidate must have:
- A passion for delivering quality software focusing on excellent user experience and high fidelity to visual design.
- Proficient knowledge of C#
- Proficient knowledge of Visual Studio.
- Experience with BDD technologies Specflow or Cucumber.
- Expertise in user interface testing including designing and creating automated frameworks for UI Selenium tests.
- Experience in API / database automation testing.
- Skilled at creating clear, concise detail oriented test plans and test cases.
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
- Confidently being able to communicate and create reports for external/internal stakeholders written & verbally.
- Experience in testing iOS and Android apps.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in automation.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in senior or lead capacity.
The following skills would be favorably considered:
- Expertise in Appium mobile app automation.
- Expertise in performance testing using Jmeter, Blazemeter or equivalent tools.
- Experience in test management tools such as Zephyr.
- Participation and leading User Acceptance Testing.
- Knowledge of GIT, Browser Stack with Stash & Confluence tools.
- Experience in accessibility testing.
Enjoy the benefits
We have put together a great package for this exciting opportunity that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Should you, or someone you know, fit the above description, please forward your CV and a brief covering letter to KCWMTfirstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the Malta office, quoting the reference number.
If you are interested in relocating, here are 5 advantages of working in Malta.