Microsoft Dynamics AX Senior Developer – CW06/15
- Analysis, design, development, maintenance, application migration/upgrades, data migration, testing and documenting Dynamics AX solutions for clients in the UK, Malta and the Netherlands.
- 3+ years experience of X++ development
- Educated to degree level in IT (or equivalent)
- Experience in working with the Microsoft Dynamics AX platform is highly advantageous
- Sound judgement and the ability to discern key issues and deal with them effectively
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong understanding of the functional areas of Dynamics AX, as well as testing them
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a professional demeanour
- Logical and systematic in your approach to tasks and planning
- Ability to talk to people of differing technical expertise.
Enjoy the benefits
We have put together a great package for this exciting opportunity that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
There are several positions available to fit this job description;
- Availability: immediate/1 month
- Business travel to client sites may be required;
- References will be required.
To apply for this position, please send your CV, along with a covering letter detailing salary expectations, to email@example.com. Applications will be treated in strictest confidence and should quote reference CW06/2015.