Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Architect – KCW10/18
- Analysis, design, development, maintenance, application migration/upgrades, data migration, testing and documenting Dynamics AX solutions for clients in UK, Malta and Holland.
- 5+ years’ experience of X++ development
- Educated to degree level in IT (or equivalent)
- Experience in working with the Microsoft Dynamics AX platform is highly advantageous.
- Ability to mentor and lead a team of AX developers
- Sound judgement and the ability to discern key issues and deal with them effectively
- Ability to gather data requirements through a variety of techniques (workshops, interviews, etc) & translating these into technical solutions, effectively designing sound technical solutions
- Excellent organisational and verbal/written communication skills
- Understanding of the functional areas of Dynamics AX as well as testing them
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a professional demeanour
- Logical and systematic in approach to tasks and planning
- Ability to talk to people of differing technical expertise.
Enjoy the benefits
We have put together a great package for this exciting opportunity that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
There are several positions available for this job description;
- Availability: immediate/1 month
- Business travel to client sites may be required
- References will be required.
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Should you fit the above description send your CV and a brief covering letter to KCWMTfirstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the Malta office, quoting the reference number.