KPMG Crimsonwing is part of KPMG and focuses on business consultancy and IT solution implementations within the fields of ERP, CRM and eCommerce. For our office in Malta, we are looking for a:
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer – KCW10/2017
KPMG Crimsonwing Malta is looking for a Microsoft Nav Developer educated to Bachelor or Masters Degree level, and with minimum 4 years’ work experience as a Dynamics NAV Developer or equivalent. The successful candidate will work in an international team, and will be involved in international implementations.
The responsibilities of this role will be analysis, design, development, maintenance, application migration/upgrades, data migration, testing and documenting Dynamics NAV solutions for clients internationally.
- More than 4 years of Dynamics NAV development experience with a good understanding of finance.
- Installation of NAV 3-tier architecture and configuration experience.
- A good aptitude to grasp client business processes for eventual design of customisations.
- Previous experience on upgrades from Classic NAV versions to the latest Dynamics NAV versions would be an asset.
- Good knowledge within some of the following technical skills; Jet-Reports, SQL, Web Services, XML, RDL reporting would be a definite plus
- Good communication skills at different organisation levels
Enjoy the benefits:
We have put together a great package for this exciting opportunity that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
KPMG Crimsonwing is an IT solutions provider supplying and implementing best-in-class software packages, custom solutions and professional services. Around its three focus areas of eCommerce, ERP and systems integration, KPMG Crimsonwing provides numerous complementary services.
To apply for this position, please send your CV, along with a covering letter detailing salary expectations, to KCWMTfirstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be treated in strictest confidence and should quote reference KCW10/2017.