KPMG Crimsonwing is part of KPMG and focuses on business consultancy and IT solution implementations within the fields of ERP, CRM and eCommerce. For our office in Malta, we are looking for:
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developers – KCW06/18
KPMG Crimsonwing Malta is looking for Microsoft NAV Developers educated to Bachelor or higher level, with minimum 4 years’ work experience as a Dynamics NAV Developer or equivalent.
The successful candidate will work in a fast-paced environment and will be involved in large-scale implementations.
The responsibilities of this role will be analysis, design, development, maintenance, application migration/upgrades, data migration, testing and documenting Dynamics NAV solutions for clients internationally.
- 4+ years of Dynamics NAV development experience with a good understanding of finance.
- Installation of NAV 3-tier architecture and configuration experience.
- A good aptitude to grasp client business processes for eventual design of customisations.
- Previous experience on upgrades from Classic NAV versions to the latest Dynamics NAV versions would be an asset.
- Knowledge with some of the following skills will be a definite plus: Microsoft Azure, Jet-Reports, SQL, Web Services, XML, RDL reporting.
- Good communication skills at different organisation levels.
Enjoy the benefits:
We have put together a great package for this exciting opportunity that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
To apply for this position, please send your CV, along with a covering letter, to KCWMT-Careers@kpmg.com. Applications will be treated in strictest confidence and should quote reference KCW06/18.