Senior .NET Software Engineer – KCW11/18
Our core competency is the .NET stack (C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebApi) and cutting edge web client technologies (AngularJS, ReactJS, HTML5). We pride ourselves on delivering highly modular, testable, scalable, SOLID code with continuous integration and deployment to cloud environments. We follow agile methodologies and a Git workflow.
We welcome polyglot developers with experience in other stacks (Ruby, Java, Scala) who are happy to bring their experiences on board. As part of our rigorous recruitment process, we’ll thoroughly test your ability to code with peerless precision, quality and clarity.
As a member of the team, you’ll be expected to keep up to date with the tech field. We gladly sponsor certifications and training courses.
Essential Experience and Skills:
- ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET WebApi
- C# and .NET 4.5+, including async
- Agile and XP methodologies – TDD and iterative development with continuous integration
- SOLID code design
- An understanding of cloud environments and deployment strategies
- REST and HTTP-based Hypermedia services
- ORMs such as Entity Framework
- NoSQL solutions such as MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra
- Responsive front end development with HTML5
- Secure software development principles in line with standard Information Security frameworks
Desirable Experience and Skills:
- .NET Core and MVC6
- SOA / Microservices architecture
- DevOps and cloud deployment (Azure, Amazon Web Services)
- Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- iOS development with ObjectiveC/Swift, Xamarin or React Native
- Android development with Java, Xamarin or React Native
Enjoy the benefits:
We have put together a great package for this exciting opportunity that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Should you, or someone you know, fit the above description send your CV and a brief covering letter to KCWMTfirstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the Malta office, quoting the reference number.
If you are interested in relocating, here are 5 advantages of working in Malta.