KPMG Crimsonwing is part of KPMG and focuses on business consultancy and IT solution implementations within the fields of ERP, CRM and eCommerce. For our office in Malta, we are looking for a:
Project Team Leader – KCW10/17
KPMG Crimsonwing Malta is looking for a Team Leader/Scrum Master, educated to Bachelor or Master’s Degree level, and with minimum 3 years’ work experience in a leading role or equivalent. The successful candidate will work in an international team, and will be working on large scale projects.
This role calls for a pragmatic and organized individual which will be working with project team members and the project manager on the successful delivery of Dynamics projects. You will also act as a point of contact for clients to help them in the successful delivery of projects.
- Good knowledge of Agile methodology and other methodologies
- Experience with version control/Agile tools such as Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Good command in Microsoft office tools
- Analytical, accurate and proactive
- Excellent communication, presentation and social skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willing to travel abroad when required
- Knowledge of structured change management and service delivery management will be considered an asset.
Enjoy the benefits
We have put together a great package for this exciting opportunity that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
KPMG Crimsonwing is an IT solutions provider supplying and implementing best-in-class software packages, custom solutions and professional services. Around its three focus areas of eCommerce, ERP and systems integration, KPMG Crimsonwing provides numerous complementary services.
To apply for this position, please send your CV, along with a covering letter to KCWMTemail@example.com