Quality Assurance Manager – KCW11/18
• Assist in the recruitment of QA functional and technical resources, who, as a team, will be responsible for overall Quality Assurance standards.
• Provide leadership of the QA testing team for both manual and automated testing; and associated environments, testing tools, processes, documentations including test plans, test cases/scripts, and test results
• Regular reporting of issue burn-down charts across multiple projects
• Support both product development and implementation projects
• Stay abreast with the latest testing tools and testing methodologies
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Software Quality Assurance
• Experience in test management tools such as Zephyr, Relational Databases (MSSQL) and Expertise in performance testing using Jmeter, Blazemeter or equivalent tools
• Experience in automation testing and application performance testing, especially on Microsoft Cloud solutions and on Microsoft Automation tools.
• Experience in different project methodologies including waterfall and agile.
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Leadership experience
• ERP functional experience would be considered an asset.
Enjoy the benefits
We have put together a great package for this exciting opportunity that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Should you, or someone you know, fit the above description send your CV and a brief covering letter to KCWMTfirstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the Malta office, quoting the reference number.
If you are interested in relocating, here are 5 advantages of working in Malta.