Quality Assurance Analyst – KCW03/17
• Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
• Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test artefacts like test data, data validation scripts, harness scripts and automated scripts.
• Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
• Leading the usage of automation technologies on projects
• Hold and facilitate test plan and test case reviews with cross-functional team members.
• Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
• Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
• Create and execute manual & automated test cases using API / Selenium Web driver with C# and report test results.
• Experience in Test and Behavior Driven Development (TDD and BDD), Strong C# development skill
• Strong Automation skill on Selenium
• Experience in testing Web services, SOAP UI Pro, APIs (REST/SOAP)
• Experience in designing Automation framework using Selenium.
• Experience in Creating, maintaining and executing test scripts.
• Strong programming skill. Good Knowledge in C#/Java and OOPS concepts.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Enjoy the benefits
We have put together a great package for this exciting opportunity that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Should you, or someone you know, fit the above description send your CV and a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the Malta office, quoting the reference number.
If you are interested in relocating, here are 5 advantages of working in Malta.