Senior HR Executive – 01/19
• Take ownership of the recruitment process from start to finish.
• Build applicant pipelines through social media promotion and advertising.
• Be able to understand technical requirements for job specifications and translate these into a relevant pipeline.
• Attracting applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
• Conduct first interviews and put profiles forward to relevant stakeholders and arranging interviews.
• Keeping abreast with job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Work together with the rest of the HR team on employee data upkeep, HR initiatives and employee on-boarding.
• Help new joiners in their relocation to Malta and be a point of contact for third-country nationals working towards their work permits.
• Work on HR initiatives and employee retention strategies.
Qualifications and experience
• A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position as an internal or agency recruiter.
• Highly organised.
• Tech savvy – an understanding of IT related technologies will be useful.
• Previous experience in an administrative role.
Enjoy the benefits
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
Be a part of our success
If you would like to implement industry leading ERP solutions, then look no further. Please send your CV and covering letter to KCWMTemail@example.com or directly to the Malta office.