KPMG Crimsonwing is an international business & IT solutions provider that supports organisations in business transformations enabled by technology. Our work focuses on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), eCommerce and Custom/Bespoke Development & IT integration. For our office in Malta, we are looking for:
Trainee Marketing Executive KCW 18/17
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic person to strengthen our marketing department. As a Trainee Marketing Executive you will have the opportunity to also work together with our business development team with the aims of achieving our go to market objectives and creating brand equity.
The role is available for a student who is willing to work on a Part Time Flexible basis for approximately 10 hours per week with the flexibility to work around a student life.
- Assisting in the creation of social media campaigns
- Content marketing – blogs, website etc
- Designing marketing material
- Coming up with ideas for marketing campaigns and events
- Updating CRM/marketing databases and lists
- Assisting with Email marketing
Skills and Qualifications
- Marketing at A-level standard and currently studying Marketing, Management, or similar at a Bachelor’s degree level
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator will be considered an asset
- Passionate about marketing, social media, and SEO
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a proactive approach
- Fluent in English
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Should you, or someone you know, fit the above description send your CV and a brief covering letter to KCWMT-Careers@kpmg.com or directly to the Malta office, quoting the reference number.