KPMG Crimsonwing is part of KPMG and focuses on business consultancy and IT solution implementations within the fields of ERP, CRM and eCommerce. For our office in the UK, we are looking for an:
Adobe Technical Architect
The Adobe Technical Architect is a team member of KPMG Crimsonwing’s customer delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM centred solutions. The Adobe Technical Architect will be responsible for the technical solution design and will be hands on designing and leading the implementation of Adobe Marketing solutions working with both onshore and offshore development teams. The Adobe Technical Architect will also design, lead and manage the development of integration solutions between Adobe Marketing and Dynamics CRM and various third party and legacy systems for KPMG Crimsonwing clients.
KPMG Crimsonwing’s Advisory function is building a world class Microsoft Dynamics Practice:
The team is focusing on advisory and implementation services that relate to the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM & ERP) and Adobe Marketing. This will include leading the implementation of these systems and also engagements relating to Independent Programme Assurance where third parties are delivering such programmes.
This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing new business area within a market leading firm.
- Lead the technical component of KPMG Crimsonwing engagements while effectively interfacing and communicating with engagement and programme managers as well as leading the technical delivery team to ensure that the Adobe solution meets client’s requirements;
- Design Authority for Adobe Marketing and Integration points, including ratifying and updating, where required, current design principles;
- Chairing technical and design working groups;
- Deliver high quality business and software solutions and services to clients ensuring the implementation of best practices and based on Microsoft Dynamics standards and supported configuration/customisations;
- Work along with business Solution Architect and create high quality design and sustainable client solutions and project documentation;
- Deliver all consultancy and development work per KPMG Crimsonwing’s Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully per the project plan: on time and on budget;
- Lead the release packages to any environment using Microsoft best practice and release standards, ensuring and gatekeeping any third-party solution packages are adhered to best practices
- Lead the technical side of Pre-Sales activities as required including designing and building demo and proof of concept solutions for various client presentations as well as presenting to prospective clients.
- Design and lead the creation of KPMG Crimsonwing Adobe Marketing solutions and industry templates.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour by recommending options with evaluated and assessed risks and benefits.
- Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary.
- Work on own initiative and with minimal support if needed.
- Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally.
- To carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Practice management team.
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training.
- Represent KPMG Crimsonwing in a professional and positive manner at all times.
- Ownership of the End to End Solution Design for Adobe MarketingLiaising with Key Stakeholders, to ensure requirements are met and the solution is robust, including but not limited to:
- The business
- IT Services- including Architecture, Security, Core Technology
- The Technical and Data project teams
- Near Shore Development teams
- Functional and Testing teams
- Other projects within the programme, including Success factors
- Programme Manager and/or Project Manager
Qualification and Essential Skills:
- A University graduate with relevant degree within a computing or business discipline.
- Strong technical architecture experience especially around Adobe Marketing and integrating with Microsoft Dynamics CRM with other solutions such as other Microsoft products and third party or legacy systems.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience designing and developing marketing applications with a demonstrable experience of working with Adobe Marketing – import a creative, personalise a delivery, write advanced workflows, create audience lists, construct advanced templates
- Experience of data modelling, SQL and very strong logical skills and ability to design database
- Experience of leading the delivery of multiple complex marketing solutions including systems integration with Microsoft technology stack.
- A detailed knowledge and understanding of all Adobe Marketing functional areas including campaign creation, audience lists, generate emails for campaigns
- Strong technical knowledge in release management including import, export and deploy packages, setting up folder partitions
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Accelerators, industry templates and add-ons as well as ISV solutions and products commonly used in CRM projects are desirable
- Good understanding of .NET development including experience writing ASP.NET and C# code.
- Good understanding of Dynamics CRM DB Schema and Business Data Model.
- A proven track record of successful implementation of a number of leading edge technological solutions within large client companies, preferably across a number of business verticals.
- A proven ability to develop clear understandings of clients’ needs and the ability to incorporate them into a solution.
- Experience of consultancy roles in software delivery.
- Experience in a delivery-orientated IT environment using waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Adept at Business Requirement Analysis.
- Experience supporting pre-sales activities is an advantage.
- Technical project documentation experience especially for work packages to be implemented by offshore teams.
- Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV along with a completed vacancy application form to KPMG Crimsonwing Human Resources via email on KCWUKCareers@KPMG.com. Applications will be treated in strictest confidence and should quote job title as reference.