LOKI Implementation Consultant
KPMG Crimsonwing are looking for an Implementation Consultant with deep experience in both Dynamics 365O and LOKI to join an exciting project. The role is a contract position and it will last for 3 months.
If you feel Asgard is no longer offering you exciting opportunities then why not join the Earth? We are pretty sure Thor is not working with this specific team as he’s busy elsewhere. If you think you are team oriented and collaborative and happy to share your vast knowledge and experience please do apply for the role.
- Experience as a Lead Payroll Consultant on implementation of payroll software
- Detailed knowledge of D365O
- Full lifecycle experience – Requirements gathering, testing and support LOKI payroll
- Interpret internal and external stakeholder requirements to achieve project implementations and objectives
- Undertake responsibility for timelines, reporting, project plans and execution of a range of implementations
- Attend client and stakeholder meetings, maintaining and building relationships as well as to provide updates
- Undertake testing and documentation of new projects, ensuring high levels of quality are achieved and maintained
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as being a team player.
KPMG Crimsonwing is an international business & IT solutions provider that supports organisations in business transformations enabled by technology. Our work focuses on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), eCommerce and IT integration. Using our business and IT expertise we can help automate and transform organisations with the established business technology solutions of Microsoft, Intershop and Magento and a wide range of professional services.
KPMG Crimsonwing consists of more than 500 skilled employees, offers 24/7 support services and has a near-shore centre in Malta. Together with KPMG’s global network of member firms clients can benefit from a broad professional palette of business services, enabled by technology.
We offer a competitive daily rate for this role.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV along with a completed vacancy application form to KPMG Crimsonwing Human Resources via email on KCWUKCareers@KPMG.co.uk. Applications will be treated in strictest confidence and should quote job title as reference.