KPMG Crimsonwing is part of KPMG and focuses on business consultancy and IT solution implementations within the fields of ERP and CRM. For our office in the UK, we are looking for a:
The Recruiter will be part of the HR department supporting the team with a comprehensive, efficient and effective recruitment service. You will play a pivotal role in employing the right talent for the company while also ensuring a high standard recruitment process. Our aim is to optimise opportunities to hire exceptional individuals for KPMG Crimsonwing and importantly be an inclusive and diverse employer in the market.
KPMG Crimsonwing has identified a position for a Recruiter who will support the company with its rapid development. The role will involve a variety of co-ordination and administration tasks across the company’s recruitment process, including day to day activities and recruitment projects as required. The key requirement for this role is a drive to deliver outstanding standards of customer care and support in a fast moving and demanding team environment.
The Recruiter will be based in KPMG Crimsonwing offices at 15 Canada Square, London, E14 5GL.
- Work with the HR Manager and resource management to proactively plan and execute recruitment activities;
- Complete the ‘Authorisation To Recruit’ (ATR) process for any role the business decides to recruit for and ensure it is signed off;
- Run the recruitment process as required. Tasks include:
- Posting jobs on the KPMG Crimsonwing website, LinkedIn, external job boards and communicate with recruitment agencies where necessary,
- Preparation of Assessment Centre packs,
- Screening candidates as required,
- Book meeting rooms across the UK and send supporting documents to interviewers/ panel members in advance,
- Conduct first interviews,
- Ensuring that all candidate paperwork is completed and to collate it,
- Maintaining a secure electronic filing system of all confidential candidate information.
- Build and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Coordinate meetings, interviews and panel interviews in a timely and efficient manner;
- Manage complex candidate interview scheduling for phone screening, in-person and remote interviews, and panel interviews;
- Maintaining standard reports about recruitment to ensure an effective flow of information to internal stakeholders;
- Liaise with the HR Administrator to maintain and update job descriptions;
- Liaise with the HR Administrator to organise on-boarding and participate in on-boarding activities;
- Assist with the development, implementation and delivery of recruitment strategies;
- Identify opportunities to enhance processes and procedures, as well as offer viable solutions;
- Coordinate and work closely with the Netherlands and Malta offices on employee branding activities and streamlining of processes;
- Participate and support other talent initiatives as necessary, including University events, group mobility, and further enhancement of employment branding;
- Ensuring the recruitment budget is maintained, costs are controlled and every opportunity is taken to source new employees directly rather than through agencies;
- Ensure business units receive an efficient and customer focused service from the HR Support Team, with all recruitment requests and enquiries being processed in a timely and appropriate way;
- Keep the HR Manager informed and updated at all times;
- Other responsibilities than those described above may be required to be undertaken and will be expected to be performed as long as it is within the capability and level of the position.
- Previous experience in recruitment (at least 3 years’ experience);
- Experience with recruitment portals including LinkedIn;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Good work ethic and ability to build strong working relationships;
- Strong IT Skills and good knowledge of Microsoft office;
- Confidence to deal with colleagues at all levels;
- Excellent verbal, written, organisation & communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Adapts well to an ever changing landscape, demonstrates resilience, flexibility and energy in a challenging environment;
- Demonstrates innovation in approach to problem solving and delivering service;
- Team working and knowledge sharing;
- Exercises professional Judgement and maintains a high level of confidentiality at all times;
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise well;
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Knowledge of employment law;
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment.
At KPMG Crimsonwing we implement best in class solutions for ERP and CRM. We have extensive knowledge and expertise in all areas, enabling us to provide our clients with an integrated end-to-end solution.
Our solutions are based on the Microsoft Dynamics range of products which enables us to deliver, powerful, adaptable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions to our customers. Such systems are strategic IT solutions which integrate all the management information across an entire organisation into one single intuitive software application. They embrace all departments of a company from finance to manufacturing to customer relationship management, HR and sales, in one single system.