Recruitment Manager KPMG Crimsonwing UK
Service Line Information
KPMG Crimsonwing helps organisations achieve business transformations. Our clients include leading trading companies, producers, retailers and member associations. We are fully versed in Microsoft technology and have an inside track on all their latest developments. Plus, with our worldwide network of 200,000 KPMG professionals in 154 countries, we have in-depth knowledge of cultures and businesses both locally and globally.
KPMG Crimsonwing Overview
Joining KPMG Crimsonwing means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG Crimsonwing; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
The Recruitment Manager is responsible for managing the entire hiring process. From interacting and building relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and agencies. To source, interview and selecting candidates for the open positions.
Participating on the group recruitment forum in developing, implementing and executing recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a collaborative recruitment environment across our group and within the KPMG network.
As an ambassador of our business you will get the chance to have a direct impact on our company’s growth.
Deliverables and Accountability
- Responsible for building an achievable strategy for timely and cost effective delivery of resources from the highest quality and most diverse talent pools;
- Be a Business Partner , supporting key stake holders COO, KPMG Business Leaders, Solution Delivery Managers and HR managers to implement an develop strategy;
- Collaborate with, and manage our suppliers e.g. recruitment agencies.
- Execute the comprehensive recruitment strategy plans with the ability to recruit mid – senior+ level candidates;
- Source, interview and select candidates for the open positions;
- Drive commitment to meeting diversity targets and delivering high quality candidate experience including robust and efficient selection methodologies;
- Manage relationships with key suppliers, with focus on cost per hire and supplier performance for the capability.
Market and Internal Profile
- Develop and execute a Recruitment Marketing Strategy Plan;
- Consistently communicate and re-enforce key messages (internal and external);
- Act as ambassador for KPMG Crimsonwing through effective networking and diverse social media platforms.
- Deep recruitment expertise: preferably gained within corporate / in house recruitment positions;
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and experience with executing comprehensive recruiting plans;
- Able to generate qualified candidates through a variety of cost-effective recruiting efforts;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics Market and solutions;
- Demonstrated experience partnering with business leaders and providing full life cycle recruiting for a variety of professionals;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Flexible and resilient: demonstrates innovation in approach to problem solving and delivering service;
- Able to adapt to an ever changing landscape, responding to commercial and compliance needs whilst driving for continuous improvement;
- Experience with managing suppliers.
KPMG offices nationwide (although preference for London)
At KPMG, your long-term future is every bit as important to us as it is to you. That’s why our aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether it’s great training and development, mobility opportunities or corporate responsibility volunteering activities – you’ll gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career. We’re a firm that encourages you to be yourself, values your contribution, and inspires you to act as a role model, always focused on doing the right thing for each other, our clients and our communities. ‘Our Deal’ sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a balanced lifestyle. We offer part time roles with flexible working arrangements which could include, annualized hours, early or late starts to fit around other commitments, shorter working days etc. We are happy to discuss your own requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements in more detail, should that be of interest and, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly.
Applying with a disability
KPMG is proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our Recruitment Process that you may require.
KPMG’s commitment to diversity
KPMG consistently features in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for, which has been recognized with a special achievement award to mark our 10 years in the Top 25. We pride ourselves on being a place where your individuality is valued; you can be yourself and still achieve your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results to our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective – that’s the KPMG difference. But, don’t take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG by viewing our Policy.
Returning to work after a break
At KPMG, we appreciate that returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting. We understand that those with experience who have taken a career break have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer our organisation, which helps us to achieve our business goals. We will support you to refresh your skills, develop your confidence and provide a supportive network across the firm to help you best integrate into the working environment. This role welcomes applications for individuals who have been out of work for 18 months or more and who have previous relevant experience.
Policy for agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.