KPMG Crimsonwing is part of KPMG and focuses on business consultancy and IT solution implementations within the fields of ERP, CRM and eCommerce. For our office in the UK, we are looking for an:
Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations –Solution Architect
We are looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations Solution Architect with experience in solution development and functional analysis into large-scale enterprise Dynamics 365 architecture with a hands-on approach in designing and leading the implementation of Dynamics 365 products, working with both onshore and offshore development teams. The focus of this role will be on all presales activities around the Dynamics 365 platform as well as methodology diagnostics and high-level solution architecting. You will also contribute to proposal development and provide input in business development while mentor junior and offshore staff.
This role is therefore kingpin to KPMG Crimsonwing customer delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions. It is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly developing business area within an established and market-leading global firm that is KPMG Crimsonwing.
- The Solution Architect will lead the delivery of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
- Be a champion for both technical and functional solutions across the Microsoft platform, driving the adoption of new features and technology
- Have an exceptional understanding of Dynamics 365 technical and functional capabilities
- Lead the design and development of sector specific templates to enhance the out of the box Dynamics 365 functionality, giving KPMG a unique selling point and also a resalable asset
- Be responsible for ensuring our pre-sales engagements are delivered with the same rigour and attention to detail as our client engagements
- Define training needs within the team and coach other team members
- Deliver all consultancy according to the KPMG Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour.
- Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary.
- Ensure progress updates are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally.
- Identify practice development activities and help in defining how these will be delivered
- Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by Directors.
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training.
- Represent KPMG Crimsonwing in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
- Deep and broad knowledge of technical capabilities of Dynamics 365, including appropriate certification. Must be able to show good knowledge of practices for Dynamics 365
- Deep understanding of Azure and cloud technologies, .Net development and PowerBI.
- Broad understanding of software development lifecycle, development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and early live support.
- Broad knowledge of functional capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations– including Financials and at least one of the following:
Project Management and Accounting
Procurement & Sourcing
Trade & Logistics
- Demonstrable knowledge of capabilities of the supporting software in the Microsoft stack (certification is a positive), including:
Azure SQL / SQL Server
PowerApps, LogicApps, Flow and Common Data Service
CRM modules – Sales, Service, Marketing, Field service
Visual Studio Team Service
- Knowledge of best practices for working with offshore teams
- Experience of Agile Methodology
- Certification in TOGAF or Zachman Framework would be beneficial
- Graduate from a top University
- A relevant degree within a computational or business discipline
Experience and Background
- Expertise in providing both out of the box and development solutions in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment; Extensive experience as an ERP consultant
- Ability to lead engagements and present to the C-Suite stakeholders.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 in a Lead Design Consulting role
- Experience of large scale ERP implementations
- Adept at Business Requirement Analysis with a focus on reducing development effort and simplifying delivery
- Pre-sales experience
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge
- Experience of mentoring junior and offshore staff
KPMG’s Advisory function is building a world class Microsoft Dynamics Practice with KPMG Crimsonwing at the fore.
The practice is focusing on advisory services that relate to the Microsoft Dynamics family of products. This includes implementation of these systems and engagements relating to Independent Programme Assurance when a 3rd party is implementing these.
KPMG Crimsonwing have experienced significant growth in demand for these types of systems as clients seek to move away from more expensive tier 1 ERP and CRM systems towards a lower TCO, more user-friendly suite of systems. There is also appetite in the market for Microsoft Dynamics as a replacement to aged infrastructure.
The growth of our existing Microsoft Dynamics team further enables KPMG Crimsonwing to have full control over the implementation services whilst maintaining the project management, change management and BPR capabilities it is famous for. This provides our clients with a greater breadth of capability and gives them a single consultancy solution for an end to end transformation programme.
This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing practice within an established and market-leading firm.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV along with a completed vacancy application form to KPMG Crimsonwing Human Resources via email on KCWUKCareers@kpmg.com Applications will be treated in strictest confidence.