Dynamics NAV Analyst Programmers – CW 26/14
KPMG Crimsonwing are looking for talented Dynamics NAV Analyst Programmers, ideally educated to degree level in IT, coupled with experience in ERP, to work in a vibrant and fast-paced environment.
The role involves
- both technical and analytical skills
- requirements definition, technical analysis & design and development
- client interaction in order to deliver Dynamics NAV based solutions
- Minimum 3 years Dynamics NAV Role Tailored client experience with a good conceptual understanding of finance aspects and general business knowledge
- Ability to liaise directly with client contacts when required, and subsequently provide technical recommended solutions
- Experience in the full project life cycle and able to work independently, as well as within a team environment
- Able to analyse, design and develop client requirements and help in mentoring junior developers
- Be able to work on multiple tasks effectively.
- As this role will involve interaction with, and the occasional business travel to, foreign clients, a good command of spoken and written English is essential
- Knowledge of SQL, Web Services, XML and RDL reporting would be considered an asset
Enjoy the benefits
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
Be a part of our success
If you would like to help KPMG Crimsonwing customers find the right solutions by developing award-winning answers, then look no further . Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the Malta office, quoting the reference number REF: CW26/14. Deadline: 31st March 2015.