As a Microsoft gold partner, KPMG Crimsonwing is very excited to be attending the 2014 edition of Microsoft Convergence as a Silver sponsor. Hosted in Barcelona, the conference will last three full days from the 4th until the 6th of November. KPMG Crimsonwing’s stand is #23, if you’re around, please stop by!
And here is why you should most definitely attend Convergence:
- Meet with products experts and Microsoft professionals. The Microsoft community is very large and strong, very ambitious too, and European conferences such as Convergence are the only way to find out more about product innovations and upcoming releases. KPMG Crimsonwing will be on stand #23, right by the Devices area, please come and see us!
- Connect with other customers, partners, and Microsoft Dynamics specialists. Whether your organisation is already reaping the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics, or you are considering Microsoft’s business solutions for your business, find out how other customers, partners, and Microsoft specialists use Microsoft Dynamics.
- Learn about the latest product upgrades and watch Microsoft experts demo the new releases and talk about the product roadmaps. Attend presentations given by subject matter experts who understand that in “business solution”, “business” is just as important as “solution”. Check out Convergence’s Session catalog to create your personalised Convergence schedule, and only attend the session types you want, suited for your industry, skills level, and product of interest.
- Network with partners, Dynamics users, and Microsoft professionals from all around Europe and enjoy being part of the community! The Convergence experience extends long after working hours with happy hours and evening events.
- 4-6 November 2014
- Fira Barcelona Gran Via Conference Centre (Hall 8, North Entrance)
- IMSONBarcelona, Spain
- KPMG Crimsonwing stand #23
It is no longer possible to register