Are you using eCommerce to serve your commercial clients?
Selling online to business customers is now the norm, but the techniques needed to trade effectively are slightly different to our consumer eCommerce experiences. Are you sure you know the best way to engage with your business customers online? If you are not growing rapidly online, the chances are you are losing market share. For the information and inspiration you need to raise your game, come to our intensive morning session and hear the leaders in the field as they guide you through this exciting new landscape.
KPMG Crimsonwing, Peer 1 Hosting and Fieldfisher would like to invite you to an exclusive seminar on Wednesday the 26th of November 2014, in Central London, to discuss the challenges and opportunities of online B2B commerce.
Mark Selby – eCommerce Director, Macfarlane Group
Lindsay Herbert – Global Head of Digital, Precedent
Jason Ball – Founder, Considered Content
Cameron Maxwell – Consultant, Market Gravity
With no sponsored content, and the opportunity to discuss real-life, real-time case studies with acknowledged experts, this is your chance to get to grips with the techniques that are transforming Business eCommerce. You’ll learn first-hand some tested strategies for ensuring long-term customer loyalty, and you’ll get a handle on what is and isn’t working in the marketplace.
The event will explain how to:
- Maximise the opportunities offered by Business eCommerce, and to measure success
- Satisfy customers’ high expectations and improve the user experience
- Prepare effectively for complex price books for your various customer tiers
- Use mobile technologies to cut costs and increase sales
- Exploit the lessons of consumer merchandising and marketing to drive your online business
- Prepare your team for success and overcome issues such as channel conflicts and technological adoption.
Who should attend?
Attendance of this event is by invitation only and free to our hand-picked audience of some of the biggest players in online commerce. It will present powerful opportunities for networking with peers and thought leaders. It represents a must for anyone connected with eCommerce, including:
- Heads of IT
- Heads of Online
- Heads of eCommerce
- Heads of Multichannel
When and Where?
- Wednesday 26th November 8.30am – 12.30pm
- Fieldfisher, Riverbank House, 2 Swan Lane, London EC4R 3TT