Convergence is the annual Microsoft event for partners, end-users and interested parties. Business leaders from all over Europe travel to Barcelona to explore, share and experience the business solutions from Microsoft. It is the place to connect with experts and peers to gain insights about doing business in new ways and bring your organisation to the next level.
This year KPMG will attend Microsoft Convergence 2015 EMEA as a Platinum Sponsor.
KPMG sessions at Convergence
Amidst the fully packed three day event, KPMG will be hosting three content driven sessions:
- Real time cloud business analytics – Monday, November 30 from 14:30 – 14:45
- KPMG business transformation case: How to create a platform of change – Tuesday, December 1 from 13:45 – 14:00
- Will you disrupt? Leading transformation in the digital age - Tuesday, December 1 from 15:30-16:30
- Case study: How a mobility sector recycler and services organization achieved business transformation enabled by Microsoft technology – Wednesday, December 2 from 14:00-15:00
Read more about each individual KPMG session in our dedicated blog entry.
Also check out the interview with Bryan Cruickshank, Global Head of IT Advisory at KPMG, and David Walsh, CEO and founder of KPMG Crimsonwing.
According to Microsoft, these are the 6 reasons why you should be attending:
- Powerful partner solutions: Just like KPMG , hundreds of other valued partners will present their technology innovations, solutions, and services
- Important product launches and announcements—Microsoft business users attend the event so they can stay up-to-date on the latest strategies and product announcements, specifically around Microsoft Dynamics, Office, Windows, Cloud and Enterprise products and more
- Abundant learning opportunities: Convergence offers a wide range of sessions that fit the attendees’ specific learning preferences
- Visionary business leaders: Inspirational and insightful keynote speakers will provide a vision for the future
- Access to experts: Connect with a variety of subject matter experts within the Microsoft Solutions Experience
- Networking and connections—Whether formally or informally, the countless abilities to network is one of the most valuable aspects of Convergence
KPMG Crimsonwing wholeheartedly agrees with Microsoft’s arguments of why you should attend, and is planning to make the most of their sponsorship this year. Want to learn more about why Microsoft Convergence 2015 EMEA is interesting for you or your organisation? Please contact us, or visit the Microsoft website >
Where & Where?
- 30 November – 2 December 2015
- Fira Barcelona Gran Via Conference Centre (Hall 8, North Entrance) Barcelona, Spain