Do you aspire a career as an IT consultant or as a software developer? Are you still unsure which platform you see yourself working on in the future? This is the perfect opportunity for you to explore Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, one of the top Customer Relationship Management software for enterprises.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to meet two of Microsoft’s Most Valuable Professionals (MVP’s). They will be presenting an overview of the capabilities of Dynamics 365 CRM including the latest features.
- Learn about all things about Dynamics 365 CRM, Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence
- Learn about possible career paths in the ICT industry
- Learn about why CRM is quickly becoming a must for every organisation
Who can attend?
People who already work in IT and those who aspire a career in the ICT industry.
About the speakers
Marco Amoedo (MVP)
A technology strategist with expert knowledge in enterprise software engineering, customer experience and technology innovation, Marco has been part of the Microsoft ecosystem for over fifteen years and is a respected member of the Microsoft Dynamics community for his contributions to projects across multiple industries worldwide.
Marco specialises in bridging the gap between technology innovation and businesses challenges, mentoring technology teams to obtain the most value out of the Microsoft platform. Marco leads KPMG Crimsonwing CoC and R&D organisation to create value for our customers by building reusable IP and industry solutions, as well as ensuring we provide the best possible technical solutions in our projects. Additionally, Marco has been awarded the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Award for Microsoft Dynamics on six occasions.
When and Where?
- Wednesday 6th March 2019
- Microsoft Innovation Centre, MIA Skyparks – Luqa, Malta
- 12:00 – 14:00
Complimentary transport to the venue and back is available
If you wish to attend this event, please register by filling the below registration form: