ERP v MIS Seminar – London
KPMG Crimsonwing would like to invite you to our upcoming free seminar about the great divide between ERP and MIS Systems within the print industry. If you’re working in the print industry you’ll want to join this great seminar: ERP vs MIS – The fight over total business visibility within the print industry.
- When: 2nd February 2012
- Where: Microsoft office, Cardinal Place, 80-100 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5JL
- Who: Print companies
- Times: Registration starts at 9:30am, sessions are from 10am-12pm followed by a light lunch and networking session
The printing industry is rapidly changing and technology is at the core of this fundamental shift. Has your business got the right systems in place that not only evolve together with your company, but that also enable you to grow in the first place? This seminar will help you map the route to your future success.
We’ll be asking print industry specialists what sets Enterprise Resource Planning Systems, how you can grow your competitive advantage and keep your business optimised for profit. A more detailed agenda will be provided shortly.
When it comes to business visibility, detailed reporting, seamless integration to 3rd party systems and the like, every print company wants to excel. We all strive to be better at what we do, continuously improving processes and work flows, always raising the bar in order to deliver a better product and service to clients. In the end, getting this right is what nurtures happy customers and brings home repeat business. But you’d also be surprised how much your company could save by streamlining day-to-day operations.
The aim is to show you the benefits of a real end-to-end solution that is fully integrated into your work processes and provides you with a very fast ROI after all.
We have great speakers lined up, including industry specialists from Agfa, the BPIF and the like. The session will cover a number of different topics around how to improve your business performance with the help of a solid ERP system. To ensure it’s not all just talk, we’ll also present a great case study with Stephens & George Print Group. KPMG Crimsonwing and Microsoft will publish a more detailed agenda closer to the event, but prepare yourself for a great session!
Featured Case Study: One of UK’s biggest printing companiesmade a step towards future-proofing their business by implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV PrintVis and have since been named Business Magazine Printer of the Year by PrintWeek.
- 09:30-10:00am Registration (tea & snacks)
- 10:00-10:10am Seminar Start – Welcome
- 10:10-10:30am Session 1 – Bob Davies, BPIF
- 10:30-10:50am Session 2 – Jaap Schram de Jong, KPMG Crimsonwing: “ERP versus MIS”
- 10:50-11:10am Coffee Break
- 11:10-11:30am Session 3 – Chris Burn, Agfa: “The Imposition Dilemma”
- 11:30-11:50am Session 4 – Gavin Tye, KPMG Crimsonwing: “Stephens & George Print Group – Case Study”
- 11:50-12:00pm Closing Remarks, Q&A
- 12:00-01:00pm Lunch & Networking
Product Brochure: Here you can download the PrintVis Product Brochure if you wanted to have a look at it before the seminar.
Video: Have a look at the video intro on ERP versus MIS – this will give you a little overview!