Would you like to win an iPad Air 2 at this year’s Freshers’ week? A quiz will be held at our stand (located at the Faculty of ICT) whereby students will be asked to answer 10 challenging questions (subjects further below). A draw will then determine the eventual winner from those who manage to obtain 100%.
The rules of the competition, location, time and prize details as well as terms and conditions can be found below.
Rules of ‘Win an iPad with KPMG Crimsonwing!’ competition
- Only Faculty of ICT students are allowed to enter this competition
- Students are asked to fill in their details at our stand (location: Faculty of ICT) using our laptop
- Those that do, are then asked to answer a total of 10 questions. These questions are randomly generated by the system
- There can be only one winner. The winner will be chosen at random out of all those students who manage to obtain 100% from the quiz
- Students have the possibility to re-attempt the quiz if they are not satisfied with their performance
- The times during which students can participate are Monday 3rd October to Wednesday 5th October from 09:30 to 13:00.
- The random draw will take place on Wednesday 5th October at 13:30
Questions: Where to study?
Three types of questions will be asked:
- Questions about our company and the solutions we sell
- Logic questions
- Technical Business IT/programming questions
Sources of information about KPMG Crimsonwing and its solutions
The company’s website and its social media (Facebook and LinkedIn) pages are a good start. It is also advised to do some research around our solutions.
What about other questions?
These are based on what you have learned thus far. All students should be able to respond to these questions (from 1st year onwards).
The prize to be won is an Apple iPad Air 2 64GB MGKL2B Space Grey Wifi Tablet.
When and where?
|Date||Oct 3-5 – Monday – Wednesday 9:30 – 13:00|
|Venue||Faculty of ICT, University of Malta|
|Draw||To take place on Wednesday at 13:30|
Terms and conditions
The promoter is KPMG Crimsonwing (Malta) Limited (company no C22469); registered office is at Lignum House, Marsa, MRS 9065.
Employees of KPMG Crimsonwing (Malta) Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
The competition will start on Monday 3rd October and will end on Wednesday 5th October
The winner will be announced on Wednesday 5th October at 13:30
Only Faculty of ICT students are allowed to enter this competition. This includes students from the following courses:
- B.Sc.(Hons) in Computer Engineering
- B.Sc.(Hons) in Computing Science
- B. Sc. in Information Technology (Honours) Artificial Intelligence
- B. Sc. in Information Technology (Honours) Computing and Business
- B. Sc. in Information Technology (Honours) Software Development
- Masters of Science in Artificial Intelligence
- Masters of Science in Communications and Computer Engineering
- Masters of Science in Computer Information Systems
- Masters of Science in Computer Science
- Masters of Science in Human Language Science and Technology
- Masters of Science in Information and Communication Technology
- Masters of Science in Microelectronics and Nanoelectronics
- Masters of Science in Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
The winner will be chosen at random on Wednesday 5th October at 13:30 by manually drawing one of the names (of those who manage to obtain a 100% in the quiz).
The person that is drawn will then be asked a final technical question. He or she can only win the iPad provided that a satisfactory answer is given. Another draw will be conducted if the answer given is not satisfactory. This process will continue until we have an eventual winner
Prior to receiving the prize, the promoter will make sure that the winner is enrolled with the Faculty of ICT.
Should the winner not be present for the draw, he/she will be notified by email within 2 days of Freshers’ week. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to draw a new winner.
The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected should the winner not be present for the draw.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Maltese law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malta.
The winner agrees that the promoter might use the winner’s name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Malta data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.