KPMG Crimsonwing will be participating at the KPMG Malta eSummit (added link which also showcases the eSummit report) during SiGMA 2017. SiGMA will take place between the 22nd and the 25th of November at the MFCC. Our participation in the event will be twofold:
- Coordinate a breakout session titled ‘Opportunities in today’s dynamic environment’
- Have one-to-one pre-set meetings to discuss your enquiries
Chairing the eSummit will be Russell Mifsud of KPMG Malta, who commented, “It’s with great pleasure that we’re about to host our second KPMG eSummit, as part of the SiGMA programme. We’re very fortunate to be able to attract high-calibre speakers to our event, who offer such incredible insights into this dynamic sector. We’ve got a very lively agenda to deliver this year and look forward to welcoming over 500 delegates.”
You can book your place at SiGMA through this link. Please make sure to select the KPMG eSummit when booking your place as this will give you the opportunity to attend the below breakout session on Friday 24th November.
Breakout session – ‘Opportunities in today’s dynamic environment’
The main focus of this session will revolve around the relevance of Microsoft’s business solutions in today’s changing environment. As of last year, Microsoft introduced Dynamics 365 and, ever since, we have been progressively witnessing gradual changes in the product line-up and the specific apps. This was in response/anticipation of changes in the business environment.
The agenda for this session is:
|09:30||Stephen Abela, Director, KPMG Crimsonwing Malta, to open the conference with an update on KPMG Crimsonwing|
Dimitris Mitsas, Sales Lead from Microsoft, will follow and discuss the state of the industry and how Microsoft is aligning its product portfolio with the industry’s needs. Dimitris will explain D365 and its specific applications. This will provide context to discuss the state of the industry and how Microsoft are responding and disrupting the market with its innovative solutions
Afterwards, Gaming Innovation Group will discuss how Microsoft Dynamics helped improve their operations
|09:55||Question and Answer|
To be able to attend this session, make sure to select the KPMG eSummit when booking your place at SiGMA. If you are planning to attend our session, kindly send us an email on email@example.com.
About the speakers
Dimitris Mitsas, Business Applications Sales lead, Microsoft Greece Cyprus & Malta
Dimitris has over 18 years’ experience in ERP & CRM solutions, participated in business analysis sessions for strategic implementations, provided consulting services in major Corporations and presented in multiple seminars across CEE.
He has been with Microsoft since 2008, and worked as a Sales and Partner Lead for Microsoft Business Solutions in several countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Stephen Abela, Director, KPMG Crimsonwing Malta
Stephen joined Crimsonwing in 1998 and is currently leading the Enterprise Apps team in Malta which includes over 160 professionals. Stephen has over 21 years of experience in the IT industry and since 2004 has focused on Microsoft’s suite of products for ERP, CRM and BI. In the past two years, he has worked with his team to implement D365, an all-in-one cloud based solution from Microsoft, for several international clients in Europe and North America.
Booking one-to-one meetings
Attendees have the opportunity to set-up a one-to-one meeting being of a 30 minute duration or as the need may be, whereby our services may be delved into further and specific questions can be answered. Such meetings will take place in ‘Meeting Room 1′ at the MFCC.
Therefore, attendees are invited to read our profile/service lines and contact us on eventsMT@crimsonwing.com for more information or to book a session for either the 23rd or 24th November.
We are an international business & IT solutions provider that supports organisations in business transformations, enabled by technology. Our work focuses on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), eCommerce and IT integration. Using our business and IT expertise we can help automate and transform organisations with the established business technology solutions of Microsoft, Intershop and Magento and a wide range of professional services.
- Financial Solutions: With this accounting and finance solution business information can be tracked and analysed effectively. Its end-to-end integration allow for the efficient management of general ledger, payables, receivables, inventory, analytical accounting, fixed assets, and cash flow, in addition to performing bank reconciliations and collections. Moreover, financial processes can be managed across multiple currencies, locations or companies.
- Customer Engagement: It simply embraces everything to do with Customer Relationship Management from start to finish. The solution has a vast amount of functionality and is very customisable to really make it your own. Some of the possible benefits include:
Sales: increase time with customers, shorten sales cycles, increase close rates and achieve real-time insight; optimise sales efforts with intelligent features, intuitive interface.
Customer Service: create a connected, collaborative and integrated organisation; access insightful, actionable guidance via familiar functionality.
Project Service Automation: It is an end-to-end solution that provides a single system for customer engagement, project sales, resourcing, delivery and billing. It delivers an out-of-the-box experience with Microsoft productivity applications and machine learning capabilities on your device of choice. In addition, it empowers employees to deliver personalised and profitable customer experiences with sales and delivery leads being fully integrated in the solution.
- Data and Analytics: A good Business Intelligence solution gives you the ability to monitor performance and operations of your business, enabling your key people to develop competitive business strategies. A solid BI platform provides you with all the tools you need to turn data into useful insights. Accurate real-time information is key to making the right decisions at the right time.