During this week, KPMG Crimsonwing will keep you updated from Microsoft Convergence!
Microsoft Convergence – where opportunity and innovation meet!
Convergence is one of Microsoft’s most important annual events, during which partners and organisations from everywhere assemble as a united community, to network with other users, see things for the first time, learn about the latest features and updates, and get answers to tough questions from Microsoft product experts.
As a global Microsoft Gold partner, KPMG Crimsonwing couldn’t miss, thus we will be not only attending, but exhibiting at the show, as an honored Silver sponsor!
Products experts and consultants from our offices in the Netherlands, Malta and the UK will be at the show, on stand #23, presenting and demonstrating KPMG Crimsonwing’s latest innovations in business solutions. Using the Microsoft Dynamics range of products, we’ve developed tailored solutions to support steady, seamless international growth.
Why you should attend?
- To learn how to get the most from Microsoft Dynamics solution(s): Convergence 2014 Europe has a number of sessions on the functions you’re using and can help you to get up to speed on new features you may be looking to implement.
- To network with other customers like you: Talking to other customers to see how they’re solving the same challenges you face can be the biggest benefit of attending a conference like Convergence 2014 Europe.
- To find out what’s next: Understand Microsoft’s vision and priorities so you can make smart decisions about where to invest your time and money. You will learn about new features, integration with other Microsoft tools, the latest innovations and where the industry is heading.
- Still not sure? Read more in our blog entry!
What will you see?
- Industry experts presentations: Coming from all around Europe, industry experts and Dynamics gurus will be giving high value presentations about their area of expertise. David Walsh, KPMG Crimsonwing’s CEO, will be sharing some of our insight on how to successfully integrate Microsoft Dynamics with eCommerce solutions. Don’t miss out!
- Product demonstrations: On stand #23, KPMG Crimsonwing will be giving out demos of some of our latest solutions. Focusing on our expertise in industries like Retail & Brands, Wholesale & Distribution, Print, Membership and Media, we will show you how a properly fitted business solution can make your like, and business, a lot easier!
Where & Where?
- 4-6 November 2014
- Fira Barcelona Gran Via Conference Centre (Hall 8, North Entrance)
- Barcelona, Spain