Seminar: Doing Business in Malta – London
Together with the Malta High Commission, KPMG Crimsonwing is organising an exciting and informative evening seminar on the perks of doing business in Malta.
29th July 2013, 6pm at Malta House in Central London – Registrations are now closed
- Expanding your business or looking to re-locate elsewhere with better business benefits and incentives?
- Ever considered Malta as a business location?
- Tired of traditional outsourcing models and looking to get a better grip on IT projects?
Located in the heart of the Mediterranean and just a short flight from London, Malta has an abundance of skills with one of the highest per capita graduate rates in Europe. With its stable economy and pro-business government, Malta has developed as a centre of excellence based on the quality and cost-effectiveness of their workforce, drawing many prospering IT and high-tech companies to the island.
With a plethora of business benefits attached to it, Malta is a gem for anyone considering to outsource or re-locate:
- EU member state close to both the UK and the emerging Arab markets.
- Highly skilled professional workforce with English as their business language
- Considerably lower overheads than mainland Europe and numerous tax benefits
The seminar has a line-up of first-class speakers from various backgrounds and industries including:
- one of Malta’s largest IT providers KPMG Crimsonwing,
- financial input from FinanceMalta and the Bank of Valletta, Malta’s largest bank,
- as well as local advice from Malta Enterprise.
As a treat, we’ll be selecting 3 lucky attendees from this series of events to go on a trip to Malta for 2 days, to experience Malta’s business and cultural potential first-hand. We’ll set up a customised agenda for the winners to visit all the important places on the island, including a visit to SmartCity and leading players within their industry.
- venue: Malta High Commission, Malta House, 36-38 Piccadilly, London, W1J 0LE
17:30,18:10,Reception on Roof Terrace Overlooking City of London,,,
18:10,18:15,Welcome & Introduction,Joseph Zammit Tabona,Malta High Commissioner,
18:15,18:25,Malta’s Structure & Workforce,Clive Brockdorff,”Investment Promotion Manager, Malta Enterprise”,download
18:45,19:00,Tax & Financial Benefits of Investing in Malta,Charles Cassar,”Financlia Services Manager, CHETCUTI CAUCHI”,download
19:00,19:15,Availability of Finance in Malta,Victor Denaro,”CIO, Bank of Valletta plc”,download
19:15,19:25,Malta as a Near-Shore Location,Stephen Bullas,”CEO, eCODE”,download
19:35,19:40,Closing Remarks,Joseph Zammit Tabona,Malta High Commissioner,
19:40,21:30,Networking over Maltese food & drinks,,,