KPMG Crimsonwing attended the 1-2-1 eCommerce Summit for senior managers from the UK’s online retail, travel and hospitality industries in London on 19 May 2011. The 1-2-1 eCommerce Summit combined a full conference programme of prominent brand speakers giving hands-on case-study presentations together with 1-2-1 private consultations with top-notch solution providers, such as KPMG Crimsonwing.
The conference speaker faculty included the management and visionaries behind some of the UK’s most successful online stores, including representatives from Tesco, Waitrose, Mark’s & Spencers, Debenhams and Argos, sharing their views and case studies. The day’s agenda was tailored towards the challenges faced by managing directors, commercial and marketing directors of pureplay eCommerce businesses and provided genuine business strategies and commercial insight into online retailing:
- Social commerce: selling directly through third-party platforms
- Creating a seamless shopping experience for today’s multi-channel customers
- Which mobile platform is right for you?
- What are the latest techniques to improve search results and traffic
- Generating traffic from your existing data: perfecting your data analysis
- How to develop the ultimate mobile commerce platform and strategy for your brand
- Optimising customers’ experiences to increase transaction rates and value
- Implementing a successful re-targeting strategy
If you have any eCommerce requirements, why not get in touch with us to see how we can help you? As a specialist eCommerce provider, KPMG Crimsonwing develops, implements and supports eCommerce platforms to put the means of improving your online sales into your hands – contact us.