MS Dynamics 365 Developer
As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (F&O/ AX) Developer you will have an important role in our organization. Together with your team you build great solutions in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
At KPMG Crimsonwing you get the opportunity to work on projects for large Dutch and International Enterprises. After analysing the requirements of our clients you will build new functionality based upon the functional- and technical designs. You and the team will be responsible for the design, development, deployment and support of our solutions.
If you love to work with highly skilled Microsoft Dynamics professionals, you are hands-on and like to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, agile and international environment: KPMG Crimsonwing suites you.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science;
- A strong work ethic and able to take responsibility;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a software developer in Microsoft Dynamics AX;
- Experience with Dynamics D365 for Finance and Operations;
- Able to apply Microsoft development techniques effectively following development best practices;
- Experience with Data migration, X++, C# and SSRS;
- Experience with Microsoft TFS/VSTS;
- Experience with Web Services;
- Able to develop high performing applications;
- Experience in troubleshooting performance issues;
- Detail oriented with an ability to produce high quality solutions and willing to learn new technologies quickly in a dynamic environment.
Who we are
KPMG Crimsonwing is an international business & IT solutions provider that supports organisations in business transformations enabled by technology. Our work focuses on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), e-commerce and IT integration. Using our business and IT expertise we can help automate and transform organisations with the established business technology solutions of Microsoft, Intershop and Magento and a wide range of professional services.
KPMG Crimsonwing consists of more than 450 skilled employees, offers 24/7 support services and has a near-shore centre in Malta. Together with KPMG’s global network of member firms clients can benefit from a broad professional palette of business services, enabled by technology.
As a Senior AX Developer you will receive an extensive package of primary and secondary conditions, including a lease car, smartphone, pension, a contribution for your health insurance and sports subscription, 28 days paid holiday per year and the possibility to organize your working hours yourself.
For more information please contact Johannes Willems: +31 65 374 47 22 | firstname.lastname@example.org