MS Dynamics 365 (F&O / AX) Technical Architect
As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O / AX Technical Architect you will have an important role in our organization. Together with our enthusiastic and skilled team you will build great solutions in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
You will work on Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O projects, ISV and in company product development. Within the projects you get the responsibility for the technical solution. Analyzing, designing, modeling and documenting existing and planned technical business processes are part of your main responsibilities. Next to this you provide guidance for clients and colleagues regarding the use and maintenance of the solution and you will take part in pre-sales cases.
If you love to work with highly skilled Microsoft Dynamics professionals, you are hands-on and like to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, agile and international environment: KPMG Crimsonwing suites you.
- Minimum 7 years of practical and technical experience in a Microsoft development environment;
- Minimum 7 years of practical, functional and technical experience in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O / AX environment;
- Experience with .NET, C#, X++, DIXF, XDS, Visual Studio, and SSRS;
- Able to apply Microsoft development techniques effectively following development best practices;
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server, VSTS and Microsoft Sure Step implementation methodology;
- Knowledge of Azure cloud deployment of Dynamics 365 environments and the LCS tools;
- Practical database and performance skills;
- Detail oriented with an ability to produce high quality solutions and willing to learn new technologies quickly in a dynamic environment;
- Deep technical knowledge and competency up to date and current with Microsoft best practice guidelines;
- Able to effectively communicating technical designs to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Master the Dutch and English language at a native or professional level;
- Readiness to travel to the client site as needed.
Who we are
KPMG Crimsonwing is an international business & IT solutions provider that supports organisations in business transformations enabled by technology. Our work focuses on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), eCommerce and IT integration. Using our business and IT expertise we can help automate and transform organisations with the established business technology solutions of Microsoft, Intershop and Magneto and a wide range of professional services.
KPMG Crimsonwing consists of more than 500 skilled employees, offers 24/7 support services and has a near-shore centre in Malta. Together with KPMG’s global network of member firms clients can benefit from a broad professional palette of business services, enabled by technology.
As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O / AX Technical Architect you will receive an extensive package of primary and secondary conditions, including a lease car, smartphone, pension, a contribution for your health insurance and sports subscription, 28 days paid holiday per year and the possibility to organize your working hours yourself.
For more information please contact Johannes Willems (+31 65 374 47 22 | firstname.lastname@example.org).