Presales Consultant (Enterprise Solutions) – CW04/2015
KPMG Crimsonwing, a leading IT system integrator in Europe, is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Consultant with 4+ years of experience to join our dynamic team in Malta. Due to expansion and an increase of local opportunities, this fantastic opportunity has arisen, which will allow you to help pave KPMG Crimsonwing’s future, strengthen its local market share and to evolve further in your own career.
If you are a motivated and committed team player with a positive attitude and dedicated passion for sales, please apply via email@example.com until the 31st March 2015 quoting reference CW04/2015.
This position is a key role within KPMG Crimsonwing. Given the importance of the position, it will have dual reporting – mainly to the KPMG Crimsonwing Malta Managing Director for local support and day-to-day management, but also to the CEO, who will be acting as consultant and advisor to the role. This is therefore a major opportunity for the right candidate to acquire the very highest insights into running a successful international software and services organisation.
- Analyze customer requirements and prepare presentations to prospective customers
- Work with the project team to support the sales process
- Learn company’s new products and functionality and adapt the sales process accordingly
- Building a pipeline of sales opportunities through local marketing and networking activities
- Owning all local sales bids and tender-based requests
- Leading the sales process by coordinating all local Crimsonwing activities
- Building strong relationships with key local vendors, notably Oracle, Microsoft and IBM
- Managing input into collaborative) bids including tenders
Educational Background and Experience:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills across all levels, including Board of Directors
- Proven sales track record of enterprise solutions
- Experience of software and services sales in the ERP and B2B / B2C sectors
- Strong desire to succeed
- Fluent in English and Maltese
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
- Salary negotiable
- 25 days holidays per year, plus statutory public holidays
- Probationary period: 6 months
- Business travel to client and prospect sites will be required, but also be paid for; you should possess a valid passport
- References will be required
- You must be able to work from our Malta office
- This is an in-house vacancy, which will not be outsourced
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
To apply for this position, please send your CV, along with a covering letter detailing salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be treated in strictest confidence and should quote reference CW04/2015.
KPMG Crimsonwing is an international software and services business, working with corporate clients in Malta, the UK and Netherlands. Its hub is the Solutions Centre in Malta, which employs around 200 highly qualified product, project and technical consultants, and is considered to be the foremost business software provider in Malta.
KPMG Crimsonwing develops and implements leading-edge technologies and specialises in eCommerce, ERP and Custom Development solutions. Working with large-scale blue chip clients across Europe, our team has developed a number of award-winning solutions for our clients. KPMG Crimsonwing’s energetic team continues to grow steadily and we are always on the lookout for people who can add competence and creativity to our dynamic projects.