Senior Software Developer (Microsoft BI) – CW 23/14
KPMG Crimsonwing is looking for a talented Senior Software Developer (Microsoft BI), educated to a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree level in IT, and with a minimum 3 years’ experience in Microsoft BI projects. The successful candidate will have a proven track record and a thorough understanding of delivering complex, fully-integrated BI solutions, together with a thorough knowledge of SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
The role involves
The role will involve working on new development and extending existing functionality, engaging at all levels throughout the development life-cycle to deliver high-calibre and technically complex BI solutions. You will work in an international team that is responsible for BI solutions according to the agile (scrum) development methodology. You will mostly work in Malta, whilst you would be willing to travel occasionally to colleagues or partners abroad.
- Knowledge of Microsoft BI tools such as SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and Sharepoint
- Understanding of Business Intelligence, Databases and Data-warehousing architecture
- Developing ETL processes
- Strong command of SQL, Stored Procedures
- Strong command of Excel
- Strong command of OLAP reporting and cubes
- Systematic approach and high coding standards
- Team player with good social and communication skills
- Good verbal and written English
- Attentive to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Located in Malta and willing to travel abroad occasionally, when necessary
Good to have
- Outgoing, proactive and ready to ask if something is not clear
- Resourceful, energetic and enthusiastic, prepared to go the “extra mile”
- Integration of BI with Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus
- Knowledge of PowerBI, PerformancePoint, PowerView, PowerPivot, DAX and MDX is a plus.
- Familiar with the Agile / Scrum project approach is a plus.
Enjoy the benefits
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
Be a part of our success
If you would like to help KPMG Crimsonwing customers find hte rights solutions by developing award-winning answers, then look no further. Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the Malta office, quoting the reference number REF: CW23/14. Deadline: 31st March 2015.