Superior support for your end-to-end ERP solution
When your organisation relies on an ERP solution, it forms the irreplaceable backbone of your company. So it’s essential that you have a dependable support provider that can respond to issues with speed and precision, to make the most out of your investment. Our ERP support service is designed to meet a variety of needs and to provide the security your mission-critical system requires and deserves.
Our ERP support includes
- Office hours, through to 24/7 support availability
- On-site support (if and when required)
- Dedicated help desk with online logging and monitoring
- Dynamics ERP application support
- Contracted SLAs
- Full Quality Assurance managed process
- Client specific reporting
Our multiple support models
- Standard application support: % of Licence and KPMG Crimsonwing development
- Time and materials based support: agreed hourly rate
- Incident packs: agreed fixed cost per incident
- Ring-fenced service teams: within which support is provided by our dedicated team
ERP support from KPMG Crimsonwing
Your dedicated support manager provides a single point of contact for all your ERP support needs. They are responsible for ensuring that all issues are logged, that you get a timely response and that your Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
At the core of our support service is a team of dedicated Microsoft Dynamics experts. Our team has over 100 certified Microsoft specialists, making us one of the largest Microsoft Gold Partners in Europe. They ensure that you receive a fast, effective service, while providing a cost-effective alternative to an in-house support team.
On completion of the ERP implementation, there’s a full handover to the support team to ensure a seamless transition. This transition into support is an important step in our project lifecycles. In fact, it’s a key success-marker of any project.