The complete business intelligence and reporting solution for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Jet Reports helps turn complex data into clear reports and dashboards – giving you access to rich business insights. It’s quick and easy to set up, and because it works within Excel’s familiar interface, your people can benefit from this powerful tool without the need for extensive training.
The easy-to-use Jet Reports extension seamlessly integrates with Excel and is certified for Microsoft Dynamics NAV. This means it’ll be able to pull out all the data you need in no time and collate it in a nicely presentable format.
Why we love Jet Reports
- No more time wasted copying and pasting data from NAV to Excel with the Table Builder
- See balance, budget, credits or debits from any general ledger account and easily create customised financial reports
- Consolidate data from multiple companies in a single report
- Pull data from any table or field in your Microsoft Dynamics database into a concise Excel table format to create the reports you need
- Refresh data with the click of a button for up-to-the minute information
- Security features mean that Dynamics NAV users can create reports using the same tables and fields they can access within NAV – nothing more, nothing less
- Instant analysis with personalised dashboards and KPIs for Finance, Sales, Purchasing, Accounts Payable / Receivable, and Inventory
More details are available in the Jet Reports brochure:
More about Jet Reports
Depending on the detail and level of reporting you need, Jet Reports is available in the following editions for Microsoft Dynamics NAV:
- Jet Express
- Jet Essentials
- Jet Enterprise
- Compare editions
Microsoft includes Jet Express as part of standard Dynamics NAV for free, with more than 60,000 users worldwide, translations into 16 languages, and global support. To find out which edition is best for your business needs, get a free consultation and demo.
KPMG Crimsonwing + Jet Reports
Back in 2010, one of our clients, a large UK registered charity, was looking for something special for their reporting solution, which needed to go further than the out-of-the-box functionality.
As a leading Microsoft Gold Certified partner, the KPMG Crimsonwing team reviewed a number of products and found Jet Reports to be a very good fit, not just for this particular client, but also to be suitable and applicable to a much wider audience.
So we teamed up with Jet Reports to provide this great solution to all our clients.