Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Simple, smart and innovative
Dynamics NAV is designed to simplify and streamlines your business processes by centralising your data and uniting a number of key functions, like finance, production, sales and marketing.
With Dynamics NAV at the heart of your organisation you can experience greater visibility of your performance, resulting in greater control of your future.
Dynamics 365 – ERP in the Cloud
Why we love Dynamics NAV
In a nutshell: It embraces a vast amount of functionality and is very adaptable to really make it your own. The list is long, but some of the essential features include:
- Financial Management: manage all financial processes, multiple currencies, locations and companies, inter-company accounting, budgeting, fixed assets and more
- Business Intelligence: real time, business critical information via a wide range of analysis tools
- Project Management: Plan and manage jobs, project budgets, billing, resources and capacity
- Sales and Marketing: improve customer loyalty, drive opportunities and sales, fully integrated sales order processing
- Human Resource Management: Manage employee information and resources and report on employee data
- Purchasing and Vendor Management: improve supplier relationships, drive informed buying decisions, procurement planning, stock control, warehouse management
Please read the Microsoft Dynamics NAV brochure for a more extensive features list as well as the Microsoft Dynamics brochure to find out more about Microsoft’s business solutions:
KPMG Crimsonwing + Dynamics NAV
KPMG Crimsonwing is a Microsoft Gold Certified partner. Every year, we go through a rigorous accreditation process, proving our skill sets and competencies anew. Our KPMG Crimsonwing Dynamics team now has more than 100 specialists, making us one of the largest Microsoft Gold Certified partners in Europe.
We implement, customise, integrate and support Microsoft Dynamics NAV and provide a whole range of additional services for a rounded offering. At KPMG Crimsonwing, we strive to provide our clients with solutions that work for them. Our balanced portfolio of technologies puts us in a position where we can deliver reliable integration between different kinds of platforms.