Solutions for successful online retailers
Intershop is a leading provider of innovative eCommerce solutions with a long history of excellence.
As a sophisticated eCommerce platform, Intershop empowers international growth of your online business. This highly innovative solution has helped businesses create effective, multi-channel online shops – and at KPMG Crimsonwing we’ve built many of them. We don’t just develop Intershop websites, we also maintain and support them from start to finish.
Why we love Intershop
- Intershop supports every conceivable channel to reach each and every one of your customers, partners, and suppliers
- sell online B2B and B2C
- integrate suppliers and back-end systems for a seamless solution
- personalised promotions and campaigns for all your customer segments
- more customer touch points for a better experience
- Internationalisation with multi-language, multi-currency, multi-tax and more
- integrated Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- improved catalogue and product data management
- and much more.
At KPMG Crimsonwing we can customise the platform enabling you to leverage the full potential of online selling. From initial design and development to hosting and support, we can guide you through every stage of your Intershop project. Before you know it, you’ll be using Intershop’s smart tools to leverage the potential of social networks, marketplaces, and mobile sales channels.
Please feel free to download the Intershop brochure and find out more about the platform’s features and solutions for successful retailers:
Key features of Intershop
- Unlimited product data through multiple product catalogs within one single system
- Personalised campaigns with targeted promotional offers
- Integration for clear a structure, thanks to numerous standardised interfaces
- Customer analysis with A/B and multivariate tests
- High scalability of the platform, so nothing stands in the growth of your business
- System data to keep an eye on your system trough utilisation and performance reports to identify long-term trends and spot potential short-term weaknesses.
KPMG Crimsonwing + Intershop
KPMG Crimsonwing has been an Intershop Partner since 1998. Ever since, we have been delivering complex B2C, B2B and global procurement solutions, enabling successful online retail. With more than 250 consultants, developers and project managers, we have the needed agility to respond to your changing needs.
Intershop is available through a selection of licensing models, designed to suit the needs of different business models. Our team can help you understand the implications of each licensing model:
- Licence costs per CPU (Central Processor Unit)
- Licence costs based on transaction
- SaaS solution (Software as a Service – on-demand software)