The ultimate end-to-end experience
Save time, reduce errors and pave the way for business growth with intelligent end-to-end integration from KPMG Crimsonwing.
“Integration, oh we’ll think about that later, right? – Wrong!” At KPMG Crimsonwing, we know that getting your integrations right can make or break a solution. Connecting your systems often produces enormous value and provides a significant return on investment. But any integration requirements need to be considered at the start of the project and must be carefully planned and delivered.
Benefits of integration
We’ve been integrating systems for over a decade now, and we know how to make them all work together smoothly. This frequently involves interfacing eCommerce and ERP solutions, Business Intelligence systems, SharePoint, MS Office as well as other finance solutions.
Integrating your different systems and applications with one another offers compelling benefits:
- Enormous time savings: Empower customers, colleagues, suppliers and other stakeholders to self-serve, freeing up your time to focus on doing business, not handling queries
- Increase customer satisfaction: Provide a great experience to your customer through freed-up service personnel and a smoothly running system that works
- Maximise efficiency: Eliminate redundant processes and streamline your operations, reduce duplication and errors
- Generate growth opportunities: Enabling new services and features through improved system functionality
KPMG Crimsonwing’s integration capabilities
All the solutions we offer focus on providing an end-to-end experience for our customers and their end users. We can achieve this end-to-end integration via a number of options:
- We can utilise existing extensions, like our Magento-Dynamics NAV Connector, or the interface portal, or
- We can create custom integration points through custom development solutions built in .NET, BizTalk or via SharePoint.
As part of our project methodology, we help you discover an integration approach that fits your requirements and then work with you, or your third party supplier, to deliver a successful integration. Our team has experience of all manner of integration methodologies, ranging from simple batch integration with CSV, through to real-time using point to point, stored procedures, SOAP XML web services, APIs and more.
KPMG Crimsonwing’s integration successes
- Real-time price and stock availability
- Unique customer pricing
- Order books and order tracking
- Account balance look-ups
- Order injection and stock call offs
- Remote order process via XML / EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Integration to ERP / CRM and other line of business applications